Many homeowners today are electing to put glass door kitchen cabinets in their homes thanks to their luxurious charm.
There are many reasons why glass-front cupboards are a good choice for your kitchen, and today, we’re taking a look into why you should consider incorporating them into the heart of your home.
Table of Contents
Add Space To Your Small Kitchen
Glassdoor cabinets will give the illusion of more space in your kitchen, which will help the area feel more open and airy — a concept for which many homeowners strive.
The transparent nature of glass cabinet doors also brings a feeling of light and openness to a space that may be somewhat closed off. Whether your kitchen is large or small, glass helps it feel bright and open.
Environmentally-conscious homeowners appreciate glass cabinet doors for their eco-friendliness. Glass is a reusable, recyclable, sustainable material.
Storage That Doubles As A Display Case
Glass cabinet doors in your kitchen allow you to showcase all of your favorite and beloved items. Consider displaying your wedding China or beautiful dinnerware, heirlooms, cookbooks, and more behind your glass cupboard doors. Complete the look by adding lights inside to make your display really pop.
Easy to Access
Another benefit to glass kitchen doors is how easy it is to view the items inside your cabinets. Clear glass doors will allow you to immediately see what you want or need inside your cupboards, saving time for busy chefs.
Complimentary To Any Style
Glassdoor kitchen cabinets are a great selection if you want your kitchen to look modern, eye-catching, and chic. They are the perfect statement in any kitchen and instantly elevate the space for a more sophisticated, unique look.
There are a variety of styles of glass fronts, and surely one of them will meet your specific design aesthetic. Some of the options include:
- Full-View, Clear Glass Doors — Full-view, clear glass kitchen cabinet doors allow you to showcase your favorite items.
- Frosted-Glass Doors — Frosted glass offers a more opaque and cloudy look that almost entirely hides the contents inside of the cupboards. It gives you the unique and stylish look of glass but allows you to hide whatever needs hiding inside your cabinets. Don’t have a complete set of matching dishes? No one will know with frosted glass!
- Fluted or Ribbed Glass Doors — Fluted glass, also referred to as textured glass, privacy glass, and reeded glass features vertical, textured grooves that slightly blur the contents inside your cupboards. Colors can still be seen, but more intricate details are somewhat obscure.
- Seeded-Glass Doors — Seeded glass doors have a vintage, hand-blown glass look that features different sized “bubbles,” giving a wavy look, distorting the items enclosed.
- Stained-Glass Doors — Give your kitchen instant character by adding stained glass doors to your kitchen cabinets. Custom stained glass doors allow you to choose the shapes and colors to match the rest of your kitchen and home.
- Leaded-Glass Doors — If stained glass isn’t for you, keep the leaded details in the doors and choose clear glass for a decorative look.
How We Can Help You
If you’d like to add glass door kitchen cabinets to your home, we would be happy to walk with you through the selection and installation process. We’re proud to offer the highest quality products and services and have your best interest at heart. Contact us today for a free estimate.